Never thought of getting a pocket wifi for my trip in Japan. As you all who have been following my post knows that I always get the Prepaid sim card, as I travel solo. However, this time I got myself this pocket wi-fi and the reason cause I am with my friends and is a collaboration of ANA with Ninja Wi-fi.
Didn’t hesitate to join this campaign since is free and just nice the promotion is for 4 days.
Some of the information of the pocket wi-fi:
|Model||Pocket WiFi 303ZT|
|Cost (excl. tax) Yen||$900/day|
|Broadband standard||SoftBank 4G LTE / SoftBank 4G|
|Transmission Rate||Downloading speed(Max)||SoftBank 4G LTE up to 187.5Mbps / SoftBank 4G up to 165Mbps|
|Uploading speed(Max)||SoftBank 4G LTE up to 37.5Mbps / SoftBank 4G up to 10Mbps|
* Please be aware that exceeding 3GB in a day can result in a loss of speed and possibly a temporary loss of connection.
* Due to the best effort system, transmission rates may slow down or reach no connectivity depending on internet traffic. Moreover, transmission rates vary among usage areas.
Hotels/apartment (500Yen +Tax) *one way
Shinjuku counter (Delivery Free)
Airports (Delivery Free)
Collected mine at Narita Airport T1:
What is included?
– Pocket wi-fi
– Charging Cable
– Instruction manual
For more information: Ninja Wi-Fi
- Can be share with lots of people (up to 14 pax)
- no extra charge when delivering to the airport
- Fast internet speed
- Need to stay in your group, no solo activity
- limitation of speed once 3Gb is used
- battery life can be a little hassle